Power Watch Systems, Inc.
- The automatic transfer switch monitors the incoming voltage from the utility line 24 hours a day.
- When the utility power is interrupted, the automatic transfer switch immediately signals the generator to start.
- The automatic transfer switch closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
- Within seconds your standby generator system begins supplying electricity to your critical emergency circuits, while the transfer switch continues to monitor the utility lines.
- When the transfer switch identifies the utility line voltage has returned, it re- transfers the electrical load back to the utility line and resumes monitoring for subsequent utility loss.